Wednesday, August 13, 2008
MY FIRST TIME
Hi Everyone,
Aren't you proud????? I got into the Blog all by myself. Kyra and Sara are mowing the lawn today, using the riding mower for the first time.......hope everything goes ok.
Kyra had to have a new engine installed in her car, sad panda; but it is ready today and she is picking it up soon. She will be taking call and working extra shifts to pay for it.
I hope everyone has a good day and will communicate with me on the Blog. We will get some pictures up and have a great family blog. We can even trade receipes!!!!
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aloha mam! You're getting to be such a big girl...workin' the blogger all by yourself!
today I went to the store and bought, "little 'schoosers' for me!" for baby K. Little L is finally back on Omaha time...thank goodness! and JL is back to school already.
Cheers!
Post a Comment