Friday, October 10, 2008
Today has been a crazy day at work!!!! It is almost over though. A sales gal brought in her equipment for us to use during a breast biopsy. She brought me a nice tote bag (breast cancer awareness month) so I guess it was worth my time. Yeah! Tonight is the Ally Frank/Matt Norman wedding reception. Sara and Kyra are meeting us in boutiful for the reception (it's at the White House) and then maybe we will wander to the Mandrin for some scruptous dinner. Glad Ally picked the White House for the reception! I hope all of you have had a since to watch the video from youtube that Lori sent. I watch it everyday. I really like it and it boosts me up a bit. If you haven't watched it, I would highly recommend it. Dad has been very busy this week creating a mailing database for President Brown. He wants to send a personalize letter to every member in the stake with Temple Recommends, inviting them to Stake Temple night. I don't think he has any idea of the process, but I think Dad about has it completed. He is finishing up the last of them today, excluding the couple of wards that he hasn't received lists from, so they will be in the mail soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment